Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The influenenster Naturals Vox Box 2012

Well a couple of weeks ago my mailbox had a fairly large sized white box with MY name on it!!!!, (I still feel like a 13 year old who got mail when I get a package).  This was from Influensters, it was my Naturals Vox Box.   Now Influensters is a company that have a group of web involved women and men and based on your demographic profile they will send you a box with items for you to try.  Now you may write reviews or blog or vlog.  They also have fun badge challenges along the way to boost your score.


So this box I received because I indicated I was "green" and interested in sustainable products that are good for our environment.


The first item out of the box was The Original Dish Drying Mat, I have seen these at Bed and Bath and wanted one so badly.  They combine a thin layer of foam between two layers of high quality, super absorbent microfiber.  Thus saving energy by drying dishes by air instead of running the dishwasher three times a day.


The next item is LypSyl Intense Protection LypMoisutizer.  This is made with pure Swedish Beeswax, organic Shea butter, and vitamins A and E.  This give a very nice high quality protection on your lips.  You can tell when you wear bad lip balm and good lip balm,  This is very nice.


The next item is EBOOST, I got one (frowning face) packet of this.  It says it will boost your mood, focus, and immunity with natural ingredients with no crash.  (I better order a pallet of this)


CleanWell Individual Hand Sanitizer Wipes-
These are individually packages so they are portable for pocketbooks, lunch boxes, sports bags, beach bags etc.  They are alcohol free and "easy on the earth"

GEODEO

This is 24 hour odor protection, a deodorant.  It is so nice smelling, a nice floral/tropical kind of vibe.  But it's good for the body

Nectresse:

I love this sweetener.  it's zero calories, has the same texture as sugar and is made from monk fruit.  I love this.


Country Life maxi-hair maximized.\
This is a dietary supplement with a focus on B- vitamins, biotin and MSM.  It's to bring beauty from the inside out.


I will be reviewing each of these more in depth along the way but this is just a little information about the naturals vox box.

No comments:

Post a Comment